Hi, I’m Tamim,
Designer & Product Manager.
15 years of work
taught me 3 things:
1. Designing is caring 2. Communication is key. 3. Observation is improvement.
- Leading Product for the next gen identify verification platform.
- Co-Led the internal Facebook Design System for the Facebook Mobile App.
- Launched new sharing functionality (Bottom Share Sheet) for Facebook to 1.5 Billion users
- Light consulting and traveling with the family.
- Implemented efficient data collection tools for Amazon Lex.
- Streamlined team expansion with multilingual QA support.
- Collected +70k high quality text and audio conversations dataset for multi lingual product benchmarking.
- Managed a multi-million dollar budget and negotiated 50% cost savings.
- Team Lead: 20 external and 4 internal linguists.
- Created DIVA, a Siri-like shopping assistant. App Store launch after 8 months.
- Worked on a mobile app to diagnoze concussion via artificial intelligence.
- Team lead: 6+ engineers & computer scientists
- Inventor of a small and new kind of matching game for iOS. (Download)
- Selected by Apple as "Game of the day" worldwide.
- Team lead: 7 amazing people.
- Consultant in a full service & UX-focused interactive agency (100+ employees).
- Worked on everything from strategy, wireframes, usability testing to product management.
- Project sizes: 2 - 70 people.
- Pulling the strings together as the editor-in-chief.
- Editorial staff size: 1 - 21 people.
- CEO & designer of an e-learning startup that attracted more than 160k users who created over 18M flashcards.
- Led a team of 3 people and numerous subcontractors.