Hi, I’m Tamim,
Designer & Product Manager.
This is my Portfolio (PDF).
10 years of work
taught me 3 things:
1. If you can't communicate, you will fail.Communication is key to human interaction.
2. If you're not careful you won't design.Without care you won't pay attention to details.
3. If you're not observant you won't improve.Only acute observation will result in noticable improvement.
- - -
- Creating DIVA a Siri-like shopping assistant. Appstore launch after 8 months.
- Design, Usability Testing, Storytelling, Backlog Management, Prototyping.
- Team lead: 6+ semi remote engineers & computer scientists
- Inventor of a small and new kind of matching game (Coming out soon).
- Team lead: 7 amazing people.
- Consultant in a full service & UX-focused interactive agency (100+ employees).
- Worked on everything from strategy, wireframes, usability testing, product management.
- Project sizes: 2 - 70 people.
- Pulling the strings together as the editor-in-chief.
- Editorial staff size: 1 - 21 people who rocked.
- CEO of a educational flashcard startup that attracted more than 150k users who created over 15M flashcards.
- Led a team of 3 people and numerous subcontractors, too many to count.
- Grade: German: “Sehr Gut” (An outstanding achievement).
- Interaction Design with Prof. Gasteier and Classic Graphic Design with Prof. Rehder.
- - -