Hi, I’m Tamim,
Designer & Product Manager.
10 years of work
taught me 3 things:
1. Designing is caring 2. Communication is key. 3. Observation is improvement.
Since 2018 Amazon (AWS) Lex Program Manager @ Amazon AI
- Working with a great team on building the scalable conversational interface Amazon Lex.
2016 – 2018 AppTek DIVA Product Manager & Product Designer
- Creating DIVA, a Siri-like shopping assistant. Appstore launch after 8 months.
- Design, product management, product design, storytelling, prototyping,…
- Team lead: 6+ engineers & computer scientists
Since 2015 Flipkiss Executive Producer
- Inventor of a small and new kind of matching game for iOS. (Download)
- Team lead: 7 amazing people.
2010 – 2015 nexum AG Senior UX Designer
- Consultant in a full service & UX-focused interactive agency (100+ employees).
- Worked on everything from strategy, wireframes, usability testing to product management.
- Project sizes: 2 - 70 people.
2011 - 2015 uxzentrisch.de Editor-in chief
- Pulling the strings together as the editor-in-chief.
- Editorial staff size: 1 - 21 people.
2007 - 2010 CoboCards GmbH Founder & Designer
- CEO & designer of an e-learning startup that attracted more than 160k users who created over 18M flashcards.
- Led a team of 3 people and numerous subcontractors.
2003 - 2007 Aachen University of Applied Sciences Diploma (eq B.A.) Visual Communication
- Grade: German: “Sehr Gut” (An outstanding achievement).
- Interaction design with Prof. Gasteier and graphic design with Prof. Rehder.