Hi, I’m Tamim,
Designer & Product Manager.
10 years of work
taught me 3 things:
1. Designing is caring 2. Communication is key. 3. Observation is improvement.
- Working with a great team on building the scalable conversational interface Amazon Lex.
- Creating DIVA, a Siri-like shopping assistant. Appstore launch after 8 months.
- Design, product management, product design, storytelling, prototyping,…
- Team lead: 6+ engineers & computer scientists
- Inventor of a small and new kind of matching game for iOS. (Download)
- Team lead: 7 amazing people.
- Consultant in a full service & UX-focused interactive agency (100+ employees).
- Worked on everything from strategy, wireframes, usability testing to product management.
- Project sizes: 2 - 70 people.
- Pulling the strings together as the editor-in-chief.
- Editorial staff size: 1 - 21 people.
- CEO & designer of an e-learning startup that attracted more than 160k users who created over 18M flashcards.
- Led a team of 3 people and numerous subcontractors.