Hi, I’m Tamim,
UX Designer & Product Manager.
10 years of work
taught me 3 things:
1. Communication is king If you can’t communicate you will fail.
2. Designing is caring If you really care you will craft great design solutions.
3. Observe to improve If you watch people using your product you will improve it.
- - -
- Inventor of a small and new kind of matching game (Coming out soon).
- Team lead: 7 amazing people.
- Consultant in a full service & UX-focused interactive agency (100+ employees).
- Worked on everything from strategy, wireframes, usability testing, scrum to product management.
- Project sizes: 2 - 70 people.
- Pulling the strings together as the editor-in-chief.
- Editorial staff size: 1 - 21 people who rocked.
- CEO of a educational flashcard startup that attracted more than 150k users who created over 15M flashcards.
- Led a team of 3 people and numerous subcontractors, too many to count.
- Grade: German: “Sehr Gut” (An outstanding achievement).
- Interaction Design with Prof. Gasteier and Classic Graphic Design with Prof. Rehder.
- - -
Favorite books and my main takeaway
The Universal History of numbers by Georges Ifrah
More than 4 objects are a cognitive overload to the human brain.
Don't Sleep, There are Snakes by Daniel Everett
Counting and numbers are a human invention.
Don’t make me think by Steve Krug
Don’t make the user think!
Signs and Symbols by Adrian Frutiger
Letters are just old pictures.
Neuro Webdesign by Susan Weinschenk
Persuade the mind with simple tricks.
Getting Real by Jason Fried
- - -